Saturday 11 January 2014

Drawing Block Project C

This project was called using tone.
On this grand Friday, we had to pick up 3 white objects 3 grey objects and 3 black objects as well as 2 black and 2 white peices of cloth/fabric. And we had to set it out so every object was close to a tone which was similar but also next to something contrasing. All day we weren't aloud to use line this was all about using tonal shapes then work into these shapes to get the drawing looking more accurate. This looked hard.


We got our own wee shelf to do our composition onwhich i was glad or i dont think i would of had very much room to work with on the table. 1st year hall is packed on days like this! As I imagined this was going to be a challenging day, i know i tried doing tonal drawings at college but that was quite a while ago and it want in squarish shapes.

Just before finished
Now I'm finished :)
I'm really happy with the final outcome with all the blood sweat and tears, and didn't help having a tutor deciding to draw on my paper.... stressed out wasn't the word! could of hit the bum, but he showed me how to make the cardboard donut to look more realistic but he should of just told me! But I'm happy its done and dusted.
Thanks for reading again ...god this has got to be boring the pants off you guys ooh well :) 
Annie x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Archives

About Me

My photo
Life is art. Art is Life. Thats all you need to know! A mad woman with an imagination?