Saturday 11 January 2014

Drawing Block 2 Project C

Here's some I couldn't upload before as I didn't have the photographs. but basically below you will see the craziness that was before us on the day! A bit packed up with things,but our main objective was not to draw the things but the negative space around the objects without drawing in the objects first. At the beginning this was sooo hard (especially as it was never something i tried) we had to choose an area that was interesting to us and played a bit with composition.
I wanted to look at a bit that i thought no one else would of done and done under the table. David was very nice and put something underneath so it wasn't to easy for me and had something to work with, I really liked the angle of this area which is the main reason I chose here

.
This is my final image done on the day. I want to layer different angles of the same area on top
 using tipex so you get a nice overlapping of negative space.
I did really enjoy this in the end. I did try it out more in my sketchbook but thats now handed in with all my other work to get assessed :O Lets begin the agonising wait till the 24th of January.. I thought it was really usefull as it made you think about different ways to look at an object apart from the obvious. and it helps with the proportions as all the negative spaces have to be so precise or the whole thing falls apart, definitly a technique that should be taught more often, and tried out!
Thannks for reading folk
Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Archives

About Me

My photo
Life is art. Art is Life. Thats all you need to know! A mad woman with an imagination?