Thursday 9 January 2014

Body Project....Part 2 is very very very long

So here are the rest of the photographs done for my body project just trying a few things out, and what it is being me..... basically an over emotional freek who you would think has problems, and has a creepy and bizarre imagination.
We had to create lists here about ourselves so i decided to put all of my bad thoughts about myself on my face to sort of have to deal with them.

The joys of a phone with a cool camera get to do this! 

Think i prefer this one to the one above just as i wiped part of it off looking a bit like am trying to get rid and hide these words
 So yeah displacment got me thinking about how placing myself on something could create an image i had a sort of jenny saville idea in mind then.... lightbulb moment... i have my own scanner! Thank god no one walked past my room at this point with my but in the air face pressed against a scanner 5 mins a time so it could scan in a good enough detail.





Also for drawing we had a chiascuro day so i decided to add this in sort of taking something from my photograhy project at college





Yeah this was me doing my selfie you'll see the finish one of this later on, but this was done in the 1st week of research, doing my usual, but as you'll figure out that didnt really work out for me in the end of this project.




Hope you enjoyed that delightful few images next one should hopefully be my lead up to my final and my selfe which you saw the start of in here, and i'll tell you about the confusing end to this project to which i've came to realise has happened on every one! I think Craig was right when he said he was going to get us uncomfortable, but more in my case just really confused!.
Annie

1 comment:

  1. Really good to see what your up to - keep up the "art student" craziness!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Archives

About Me

My photo
Life is art. Art is Life. Thats all you need to know! A mad woman with an imagination?