Tuesday 30 July 2013

Start of something new?!

So over these holidays i havnt done an awful lot of painting the main reason because i dont have the canvas or board to put up with all that madness but clearing up my filled 'stuff' drawer and come across 2 bits of a4 board... will have to do. Also because of going to uni and all that shenanigans i've been looking to the journey that i've made and a journey waiting for me. This is called 'The Rustic Fairytale' basically my response and emotion towards my journey (in all aspects) from birth to now in my life, the white lines are actually the road markings on a map of the Borders different places to another. so is the representation of that journey figuratively and abstracted sort of at the same time. What do you think? :)
Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Archives

About Me

My photo
Life is art. Art is Life. Thats all you need to know! A mad woman with an imagination?