Sunday 10 January 2016

Wiaw Hi 2016

So long time, no blog shiite! But life and university got the better of me. Hopefull this year I'll be getting better at putting my work out there for all the scary world to see.

So if you're not in my class or my family you'll not know what's been happening with all the lovelyness that is at Gray's School of Art.

Second year was tough, the amount of work, stress, working, no social life took its tole. Had 3 paintings a semester and I left this at the end of Semester 1 so Semester 2 was ehh yeah different even still.

Figurative, Subject Matters and Ambitious.
All mind boggling in themselves, a lot of head scratching and pondering on any artistic ability I may or may not have.

(March 2015, Oil Paint) Inspired by Daniel Richter and multiple personalities during depression.

 (April 2015, Oil Paint, Household Paint, Paracetamol, Wool, Flour) Inspired by Prunella Clough, and Midwifery

(May 2015, Oil Paint, Wool, Gloss Paint) Inspired by Prunella Clough, Justin Mortimer, Chernobyl Nuclear disaster affects on Scotland and Depression)

1 comment:

Past Archives

About Me

My photo
Life is art. Art is Life. Thats all you need to know! A mad woman with an imagination?