Wednesday 14 January 2015

Bloody Hell Uni

Wow, that's first semester over with, got a week until we submit everything one by one and get our grades there and then. SHITTING MYSELF!

But I am finally back onto this. Uni has been taking over  my life the past semester, so full on I havnt even been sociable, cray cray man. Oh god what has happened. Its been great though enjoyed it so much and as a class we're more comfortable with each other, so nice.

First this semester we started with the OBJECT PROJECT.
The still life project that confused me and challenged me beyond normality but I finally got there. with ketchup, a palette and a white box.

We then moved onto the SUMMER PROJECT, which I done quite a lot of since I had such a boring summer, this went in the wrong direction then became more meaningful than I expected as it gave a view to what I saw at my lowest during the summer. I wanted a 'boring' painting one that you gaze at see the shapes in nothing and the darkness in light.

SERIES PROJECT was amazing fun. I made people scream at the sight of a vagina during menstruation, different coloured breasts that look like balloons, brought innuendo into the class room and anywhere I went actually. I saw the extent of the sexism and how women see themselves because of influence of the outside world, which women change and criticize themselves. 
This one I inapropriately named it "Don't touch still wet"


18 Polaroid size and styled images based around how women are viewed througout history and how they view themselves.
sculpture depiction
neo classical

gender identity
1st artifact depiction 

Renaissance depiction
fat shaming

its their own body

Periods
breastfeeding hate

Girl who feels they are a boy 
 not fat theyare pregnant(baby weight)

full pubic hair... normal
man who feels they are a girl

bald vagina
self criticism 

modern vagina
natures sex toys
Prude
Just one more to finish AUTOBIOGRAPHY


1 comment:

Past Archives

About Me

My photo
Life is art. Art is Life. Thats all you need to know! A mad woman with an imagination?