Sunday 25 May 2014

Oh My god. This need to written about

ARNULF RAINER AND DAMIEN HIRST together in one room...
Why can't I live in Austria or you know close enough so I could go!
Think this would be a dream.... if I could.
But the delights of being a student dont entitle me to this pleasure so I'll just stare at the pictures this morning, to October. Might just have to scrape together some money so I can go see this even if it is ALONE I really don't care. Going to the Arnulf Rainer Museum anyway would be just a delight. Been a follower since college when I stumbled across the beauty of his work. Constant inspiration to me.
ALSO A(Drawing)A(CoreFineArt)B(CCS) for 1st Year bitches...
Also got a summer project so will hopefully get that posted because its more the style and issues we want to solve than the school well until we have to go back and they tell us about the final painting in September maybe I can get my yfutHkuHtctxKFztkdtrILH6drzxDGIDC on and just paint more for me this summer

1 comment:

Past Archives

About Me

My photo
Life is art. Art is Life. Thats all you need to know! A mad woman with an imagination?